JUST

Share

I've always wondered why I feel alone
Not just sometimes. Almost all the time.
Each & every time, I'd think of myself
     as one who never needed company.

But it turned out to be different.
At some point of time, I understood,
rather realized that I did need some company.

Not just external. Something inside. For my heart.
Yes. I needed a soul-mate.
I wasn't sure if I was right.
But, I was sure I wasn't wrong...!

There began a quest.
A quest for a relationship.
A quest for a partner.
A quest for love.
A quest for life...!

After all, its my stupid life.

Life is not just about a job.
Not just money.
Not just a house.
Not just pleasures.

But, something more...!
Something that makes you feel that you are drown,
     but still safe...!
Something that'd rush to save your life,
     just when you wished to be rescued.

When I was feeling all these,
Someone first crossed me.
And then my life
Then became a part of it.
And then the meaning of it...!

Someone who'd make me smile every moment.
Someone who'd make sure I shed tears,
     only out of happiness.
Someone who'd make me feel good if I wanted to,
     and even if I didn't.



I've heard some people saying:
     "Life is not just love. It's something more."

I'll now tell them:
     "Love is not just life. It's something more...!" :)

Comments

ARVIND ASWIN said…
machi scene da...
really awesome..
keep posting da u rock...
vrraghy said…
thanq...! thanx a lot...! :)

Popular posts from this blog

A Tamilian's Tribute to an Apple

Belur & Halebidu - II

Kuru kuru kangalile...