Bee-loved

I started writing this little poem in the bus when I was returning home
from coll and finished it on reaching home... :)
Hope you feel this a good one... :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why the hell are you crying now?
That doesn't make you flawless !!

It jus makes me sad...


Shouldn't I talk to other women...?

Is that an issue at all...?


If yes, is it because you are possessive...?

Or you think you are the most beautiful woman...?

You are... You really are... But still...!


Do you think you are the one who cares for me the most...?

Well, I didn't deny that...!

But there's some limit...!


Did I ever cross the line with anyone...?

Of course, I did in your case...

Else we'd'nt've gotten married...!


Didn't I get you what all you wanted...?

I didn't for some things... I agree...

But you cannot blame me as a whole...!


Look, honey... I really mean it...

You are really as sweet as honey...!

And I'm happy being your bee... :)


Hope I spend the rest of my life protecting you
,
and enjoying you every second...!

Just like my eyelids protect your eyes...! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Tamilian's Tribute to an Apple

Belur & Halebidu - II

Kuru kuru kangalile...