Lesson learnt, again...

Today, i was feeling bad for a lot of things...!

Friends leaving, classes with them over forever...
My friend's friend huggin her sayin, "hey i wont c u again di... miss u..." wit a nice smile popping out of both faces...
Friend rushing to submit their confirmation letters...
All my best friends getting ready to leave college, leaving me behind...

Even when i went to someone to talk something from my heart,
they didnt listen... Actually they were quite busy and i was just leaving home...
Yeah, there's a reason. A valid reason. But whats the result?
Someone gets hurt, goes unnoticed and someone treis finishing their job without even knowing that that someone wanted them...
I cannot blame anyone, (i dont have the right to.) because everybody's first priority is none other than themselves...!

I actually felt like i was virtually pushed into an island full of unknown people...
No one to rescue, No one to care,
No one to talk and of course, No one to listen...!

I just walked off the place with a litre of tears deep inside my heart...

I never expected such things from this day...
All these days (past 10 days or so) i was actually busy studying, talking n enjoying wit friends, so i didn't feel much...
Probably it just says that i've come back to my actual position...
Well, if thats the case, nothing can be done...
And btw, nothing can be undone too...!

After all, its my life...
I don't have much people to care for me...
Moreover, i cannot expect them to be so...

A failure resulting after expectations is much heavier than the one with no expectations...!

Comments

vignesh said…
Hi da!!.. Just keep urself engaged da.. My blog is just the same like yours. Keep urself engaged da. The world is full of wonderful people.
vrraghy said…
Sure! And thanx :)

Popular posts from this blog

A Tamilian's Tribute to an Apple

Belur & Halebidu - II

Kuru kuru kangalile...